Monday, May 30, 2011

Bad News Today

I know I know I know it's been a few days after my last post, but we finally decided on packing up and moving to Idaho. However, there are only a few problems. First we haven't sold or leased our little home in Springville, I'm packing without Bracken, it will be over four weeks from when I will see Bracken, we have no home in Idaho, and lastly I'm going to really really miss some friends I have made here. I think today I have cried out all my tears I have. We have the best ward and have been blessed more than we can receive. Joy and Sarah, I love you two more than anything! Thank you for everything and being the perfect examples of what best friends should be! HA! There is good news I get to spend the summer in Knoxville with my Darcee, ha and my hubby! haha! jk No really there are so many people I am looking forward to being with!!! Jordan, Katelynn, Libby, Jess, Andy, Andrew, Benji, Brady, ha and I guess Shane too! jk Ah I hope I didn't forget about anyone!

Well let me also explain why today has been kinda rotten. Well about four days ago I started!!!! Yeah that's great news because I haven't started on my own in at least three to four years without help! So I am expecting to ovulate right? Wrong! I had to go get my blood test today! Yeah 8 hcg! So nope I guess it wasn't me starting. There must be some other reason why I started! Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor to start the IVF process, and hopefully we can start because of this new problem. It's been over two months since the miscarriage and eptopic pregnancy! I don't know what to think or even what to feel. Today hasn't been the greatest. Tomorrow will be better! I promise! Sorry this one was kinda done!

2 comments:

  1. You're a trooper. Good luck tomorrow. I wish I could be there to cheer you on. Hope everything goes well. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sweet girl! Lots of hugs are being sent your way right now! I cannot wait for you to get here.

    ReplyDelete